The RESET Program for Trauma 1-2-1 is an Optimum Health Clinic course which provides access to the online resources of the ground breaking RESET Program, with the addition of trauma specific material, in a one-to-one format, which is tailored to your individual needs.
What are the core components of the Reset for Trauma 1-2-1 Program?
The program offers a combination of online videos and resources with four and a half hours of one-to-one therapeutic coaching sessions with a practitioner at OHC.
It has been formed from years of clinical experience in working with trauma and consists of:
- The Stabilisation Phase – practical tools to calm the nervous system
- Finding safety within the body – tools to develop a felt sense of safety
- Emotional healing – methods to work with emotions and cultivate a new relationship with your body, your history and your future
- Integration – support to create the ingredients needed to work through trauma and to put what you learn into action.
You will work directly with one of our psychology team, and they will ensure that you get bespoke support that is tailored to your individual circumstances.
For many people, this course covers everything needed to heal from trauma. For some people additional one to one sessions may be required after completion of the course. This will be assessed by your practitioner and discussed with you.
How is this different to other programs out there?
This is a truly integrative program, taking a holistic view which necessarily involves the mind, body and emotions. Optimum health is the harmony of these three elements working together and treating just one of them consequently misses parts of the puzzle. Some trauma programs focus just on the mind, using tools for brain retraining, some focus on behavioural exposure, and others on the somatic and body based approaches to healing. Some focus exclusively on the past, and others on the future. This program recognises that recovery from trauma involves all the above as crucial pieces of the healing journey.
What Approaches Have Influenced this Program?
This program draws on many years of clinical experience in working with trauma and draws influence from leaders in the field of trauma therapy including Peter Levine, Julie Brown Yau, Francine Shapiro, and Bessel Van Der Kolk. It combines elements of the following ways of working with trauma, into the Optimum Health Clinic’s own Therapeutic Coaching approach.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness
- Attachment Focused EMDR
- Parts work
- Life Coaching
Included within the Reset Program for Trauma 1-2-1 Program:
- 4 and half hours of one to one zoom sessions with your practitioner
- 25+ hours of video content on Teachable to support your journey
- 12 months access to our Conscious 2 website with 127 video courses about lifestyle, mindfulness and yoga (300+ hours of content)
- “Learn to relax” audio programme – MP3 download
- “The sleep inducer” audio programme – MP3 download
What if I have previously done the RESET program?
For those who have previously purchased & completed RESET, it is possible to still do this program with 1-2-1 consultations with your practitioner. This comes with a reduced cost and can be discussed with one of our New Client Coordinators in a Discovery Call
What is the cancellation policy of the program?
We are not able to accept cancellations at any point once enrolled on the program. In addition, anyone paying by instalments who cancels before the final instalment will need to complete payment of any remaining instalments owed. We are unfortunately unable to give refunds or transfer payments towards one-on-one sessions under any circumstances.
How do I sign up for The RESET Program for Trauma – 121?
Book a free Discovery Call with one of our New Client Coordinators to find out more and whether the program is the right fit for you.
You can find the form at https://www.theoptimumhealthclinic.com/15minutechat/