Nutrition practitioner Juliana shares the first simple steps you can take to use nutrition to support a body prone to stress and anxiety. Juliana includes tips on the effects of caffeine and refined sugar, which nutrients help to support a stressed body, and her favourite quick and easy snack.
- Tempeh (fermented soy) is available in most health food stores or in larger supermarkets in the vegetarian aisle.
- Simply slice up a 200g block of tempeh
- Spread the tempeh across a lined baking tray
- Pop it in the top rack of a preheated 180 C oven for 20-25 minutes until crispy
- Serve with your dip of choice!
It is also delicious added to a stir fry. The protein-rich snack is a simple and tasty way to support slow-releasing energy. Have you tried baked tempeh yet?